So…this is very late, however, I was nominated by ShaliANel aka Mischief for this award. Although this was, quite a while ago. Oops? I’ve also been really busy with school and financial aid in all fairness though. I do however, really appreciate this! Her blog, In Another Life, while not my absolute favorite(Seven Fates is definitely still my fav, I’ll catch up on that next chapter soon, promise!), is still a really awesome read.
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers, to promote the blogging sites we love and support.
Accepting the nomination comes with these conditions:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Um…we’ll get back to this shall we?
My answers to ShaliANel’s questions:
1. What got you into writing stories with the sims?
Reading a legacy challenge actually. I believe it was berry sims, Splash of Color, that made me want to write my own story.
2. What convinced you to start publishing said stories online?
It was actually one of the other writers that I started following, Nerograffling. I’d been reading her story and participating in a chat room on the forums and was encouraged to do so, so finally, I did.
3. Have you got a favourite sim?
Um, this is a tough one. I have a lot of sims I love, such as Chessy who I adore, as well as Eternity Mirage who was meant for a legacy but never made an appearance.
4. How do you deal with Writer’s Block?
Ooo, this is a tough one. It depends. Sometimes I listen to music, I take a break and watch a show, go for a walk, sculpt or paint something, but normally if I’ve got writers block I’ve got artist block too, which yes, I just made that a thing. Right, there.
5. Are any of your characters or situations based on real life?
Um, no, not really. Unless you count the stories in my head.
6. If you could do anything without worry about money or time, what would you do?
Huh, this is tough. A lot. I’d spend all my time writing and painting and playing sims. I’d travel and spend all my time in Paris and I’d go see the great barrier reefs as well. There’s a lot I’d do.
7. Have you ever published a chapter despite not being 100% happy with it, and your readers surprised you by loving it, or commenting more than usual?
Nope, can’t say I have.
8. What do you do when something unwanted happens? Accept it or quit without saving?
It depends on what the unwanted thing is and what save it’s in. Sometimes I accept it and go with the punches and sometimes I refuse and quit. It also depends on what all I’ve done in that save and how long ago I saved it, if I don’t want to lose all my work and it’s not too bad, I accept it anyways.
9. What is your favorite aspect about writing?
My favorite aspect? Bringing these characters in my head to life.
10. What is your least favorite aspect?
Um, the whole editing bit. Yeah, that’s just no bueno.
11. What inspires you the most? Music? A great book? A walk outside? Something else?
Dreams, definitely dreams. Weird, weird, dreams.
Now then, my questions:
1. Why the sims? Why not say, World of Warcraft or Minecraft or some other franchise?
2. Why did you chose the legacy that you did?
3. Who is your favorite sim and why did you pick that name?
4. Do you have any other blogs? If so what are they and what are they about?
5. What is your favorite blog to read?
6. Do you often explore for new legacies to read? If so, what do you look for?
7. What catches your attention in a legacy to make you want to read it?
8. Once you do read it, what makes you want to keep reading it?
9. What kind of things turn you off of opening a legacy?
10. What kind of things turn you off of continuing to read a legacy?
11. So finally, do you ever plan on getting published? If so, is it one of your sims challenges or is it another novel that you want in print?
Oh right, the nominees? Yeah, I nearly forgot.
So, I’ve decided to nominate, Pond Legacy by Anna.
I’ve also decided to nominate, Infantgeddon by Nyosim. Awesome title by the way!
Oh, and yeah, before I forget, Cursed Fables, I just started it but it’s wickedly awesome so far!